Redispersible powder (VAE) - is a free-flowing Vinyl Acetate-Ethylene copolymer white powder formed by VAE emulsion after spray drying, it is easy to re-emulsify dispersed in water, the formation of stable emulsion.In addition to having the original superior performance of VAE emulsion, and because it is a free flowing powder, it has excellent convenience and reliability in handling and storage.
Redispersible Powder(VAE) --Dry mixing with other powder materials such as cement, sand and aggregate at the factory can ensure consistent and reliable performance at the work site.
|Appearance||White powder Free-flowing||Environmentally friendly odorless powder|
|Mean grain size(μm)||≥80||≥80||≥80|
|Minimum film forming temperature||2℃||2℃||0℃|
|Application field||Universal||Bond type||Diatom ooze Self-leveling mortar|
The functions of redispersible powder in dry mortar are as follows:
1. Improve the compressive strength and bending strength of mortar
2. By increasing the elongation of mortar, the anti-impact toughness of mortar is improved, and the stress dispersion of mortar is also endowed with a good effect
3. The bond property of mortar is improved.Together with cellulose ether, it fully infiltrates the surface of the base material, so that the surface properties of the base and new plaster are close to each other, thus improving the adsorbability
4. Reduce the elastic modulus of mortar, improve the deformation capacity, reduce the cracking phenomenon
5. Improve the excellent alkali resistance of mortar
External wall insulation mortar
Inner and outer wall putty powder
Cement extruded sheet
Tile adhesive mortar
Cement-based self-leveling mortar
Rigid waterproof mortar
Environmentally friendly diatom slime
Dry-mixed grout for Tiles
Inorganic insulating mortar
FS Composite insulation formwork
Gypsum binders plastering anhydrite
The products are encapsulated in polypropylene woven bags with polythene inner bags coated with plastic, with a net weight of 25kg per bag.Pay attention to rain and sun protection during transportation.